Welcome Acts Retirement-Life Communities employees!
We've teamed up with American Heritage Credit Union to make personalized financial education available to all Acts Retirement-Life Communities employees.
Need to register?Click the button below to get started.
Member AccessLog in for courses plus more.
What to Expect
Most people live busy lives, so AmericanHeritageU helps you make the most of every visit. Through your personalized AmericanHeritageU account, you'll build a portfolio of achievements that encourage smart financial decision-making.
- Get objective feedback on your financial knowledge, attitudes, and behaviors, assess your risk of identity theft, learn about your financial personality, plus more.
- Complete online courses on over a dozen topics.
- Get new bite-sized financial education topics weekly This Week @ AmericanHeritageU.
- Create a monthly spending plan and compare it with your actual spending.
- Measure your financial health over time with our financial check-up assessment.
- Set financial goals and track your progress with our interactive checklist and goal-setting tools.
- Create a financial notebook linked to topics that are most relevant to you (or that you have questions about).
- Calculate the cost of financing a car, borrowing for higher education, buying a home, or paying off credit card debt.