Financial Wellness Education for the American Heritage Community
AmericanHeritageU helps members succeed through personalized financial education.
New to AmericanHeritageU?Enter your program code to get started. Codes are supplied by American Heritage and related community organizations.
Returning MembersLog in for courses plus more.
What to Expect
Most people live busy lives, so AmericanHeritageU helps you make the most of every visit. Through your personalized AmericanHeritageU account, you'll build a portfolio of achievements that encourage smart financial decision-making.
- Get objective feedback on your financial knowledge, attitudes, and behaviors, assess your risk of identity theft, learn about your financial personality, plus more.
- Complete online courses on over a dozen topics.
- Get new bite-sized financial education topics weekly This Week @ AmericanHeritageU.
- Create a monthly spending plan and compare it with your actual spending.
- Measure your financial health over time with our financial check-up assessment.
- Set financial goals and track your progress with our interactive checklist and goal-setting tools.
- Create a financial notebook linked to topics that are most relevant to you (or that you have questions about).
- Calculate the cost of financing a car, borrowing for higher education, buying a home, or paying off credit card debt.